April 29 – May 3, 2019 at the Walter E Washington Convention Center
SharePoint Fest is my favorite conference to speak at. It’s so much fun! Not only do I get the opportunity to talk about SharePoint topics that I’m interested in, but I get to sit in and learn from all of the other awesome presenters!
This year I’ll be presenting 3 workshops, 3 breakout sessions, and participating in 2 Ask the Experts sessions. Pretty ambitious schedule but I’m looking forward to it. Check out my workshops/sessions:
- WRK105 – Business Process Automation with PowerApps and Flow
- WRK501 – Microsoft Teams Implementation Workshop
- WRK606 – I didn’t know you could do that with OneDrive!
- PWR304 – Business Process Automation with PowerApps and Flow
- FLO204 – Business Process Automation: Advanced Workflow Solutions
- PWR105 – Real World No-Code Solutions Build with Office 365
- Ask the Experts – 05/01/19 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
- Ask the Experts – 05/03/2019 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
I’ve got some cool new things to demo this time around! I’ve updated all my topics for 2019!