Traveling to Seattle for 365 EduCon Seattle on May 9 -13, 2022. Like many, I haven’t traveled much since early 2020, especially not cross country. My schedule is packed and I’m excited to share all the things I’ve learned while home during the pandemic. Mostly, I’m excited to engage with the Microsoft community and see some familiar faces.
- WRK104 – Business Process Automation with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow)
- WRK406 – Hands-On Flow Workshop
- PWR103 – Real World No-Code Solutions Build with Office 365
- OFF105 – I didn’t know you could do that with OneDrive!
- TMS204 – Organize and deliver Teams meetings like a pro!
- TMS303 – Lights, camera, action with Microsoft Teams
Two full days of workshops on Power Apps and Power Automate. WRK406 is a collaboration between Scott Shearer MVP and myself. Scott’s a great teacher and I’m excited to present alongside him. For Business Process Automation with Power Apps and Power Automate I’m delivering a deep dive into forms and workflows using the Power Platform. If you’re new to Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, and the Power Platform this workshop is a solid foundation to build from.
I’m really looking forward to my breakout sessions on Microsoft Teams! TMS204 – Organize and deliver Teams meetings like a pro! and TMS303 – Lights, camera, action with Microsoft Teams. Both sessions are a deep dive into the power of Teams meetings way beyond the basics. As a trainer, Teams meetings have been indispensable over the last few years.
TMS204 – Organize and deliver Teams meetings like a pro! In this session, we’ll discuss tips and tricks for:
• Scheduling meetings from Teams vs. Outlook
• Setting roles for organizers, presenters, attendees and guests
• Understanding and preparing attendees to join a meeting
• Managing audio, video, and communication before and during the meeting
• Better Sharing of content and seamless transitions while presenting
• Recent updates to the meeting experience
• Breakout rooms
• Teams webinars
TMS303 – Lights, camera, action with Microsoft Teams. This session is fun! Teams has come along way but I still see people struggling with their webcam, sharing video, and their screens. I’m going to break down cams, video, and screens and make it simple and easy.
In this session, learn how to:
• Setting meeting options for presenters, attendees, and guests
• Spotlight, pin, and focus on presenters
• Together mode
• Presenter modes for standout, side-by-side, and reporter views
• PowerPoint live for a better PowerPoint experience
• Customizing your background
• Share your screen, window, or whiteboard
• Use your phones camera as a web cam or secondary camera